Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
EBP: Local Best Sources
Your main source for systematic reviews at CBU.
PubMed [see also MEDLINE]
PubMed is a freely accessible online database of biomedical journal references created by the U.S. National Library of Medicine.
CINAHL Plus with Fulltext
Limit your CINAHL search to Systematic Reviews:
1. Click "More" (upper margin)
2. Select "Indexes"
3. Browse "Publication Type"
4. Scroll to or type "systematic review"
5. Locate "Systematic Review" and check box at left
6. Click "Add"
7. Click "Search" at top of screen
Prepared by the National Library of Medicine (NLM).
Comparing Systematic and Literature Reviews
Lynn Kysh, MLIS
Information Services Librarian
University of Southern California
To locate more books on this topic, search Novanet with subject headings starting with:
- Evidence-Based Nursing
- Nursing research
- Nursing research - Methodology
- ..... this list is not comprehensive