Lights, Camera.... Your Applied Research Process Explained!
Eight videos from the MRE/ARP Bootcamp are available to explain how this research paper should be presented.
For streaming, click here . If you work in a Mac environment, VLC which can be downloaded here is a great cross platform media player. As well, Flip4Mac is a free plug-in for QuickTime and is officially endorsed by Windows.
MBA Research Guide Navigation
If you need help accessing our resources or would like research assistance email me, Laura Syms at email@example.com. The Help Files box below includes guides to help you access our resources and navigate pages of this guide and the resources available to you.
Your research resources are either relevant freely accessible web resources or CBU’s subscriptions services that you access using either your CBU webmail username and date of birth, expressed yymmdd OR your CBU Library card 14 digit barcode and the last four digits of your phone number which, effective July 2012, should be supplied to you shortly after registration. If you have not yet received this card, or have further questions, please email me.
- CED Research Guide Intro
- Using Google Scholar and Web of Science to Find Related Research [Citation Analysis]
- Three steps to access CBU's journals outside the databases
- Use "TRY at CBU" to find full text articles
- Interlibrary Loan Directions[graphics]
- RefWorks 2 Quick Start Guide
- Directions to Get CBU Webmail address from Moodle
- Forward CBU Email to Another Account