Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
3D printer settings (4 min)
Find 3D files to print
Here are some places where you can find and download objects to print!
Documentation, links and help with our Prusa Mini 3D Printers
Software for creating your own 3D prints available on CBU computers include:
Other software that could be used:
- Meshmixer by autodesk (Free)
- ReCap by autodesk (Free Educational License available)
- MeshLab (Open Source)
- FreeCAD (Free)
- OpenSCAD (Free)
- TinkerCAD (free, web based, use your CBU email to create an account)
How to use the 3D Printers in the Library
- NOTE - The price is charged by weight - 10 cents per gram for printing. The booking form will ask the size in grams, please pay at the circulation desk when you arrive for your printing time. To find weight information for your print, you must use the PrusaSlicer software, free online to install OR available at the 3D Printing station.
- Book a spot using this link.
- When you arrive at the library, stop at the circ desk to pay for your print, and they will direct you to the 3D Printer.
- Follow the steps outlined at the station.
- Files must be on a USB Flash Drive.
3D printing tips and tricks (20 min)