A subject guide is a type of webpage created by a librarian (me!) that focuses on a specific subject area. A subject guides enables librarians to share a variety of information resources (both subscribed and unsubscribed) that might otherwise, be difficult to locate. As a librarian, I love sharing this type of information; I want you to love these resources too!
Your Health Studies subject guide provides lots of information regarding:
- Databases relevant to Public Health
- Reference books to help you get started with your understanding of a new topic and jumpstart your research
- Recommended books and e-books
- Instructional informational
- Where to find assistance
- LInks to lots more including the CBU Writing Centre
"Subject guides are often the best place to start when beginning a new research project."
Facebook Twitter Instagram