Zotero is a free app and helps you manage information. Use Zotero to import citations from research databases, library catalogues, YouTube, and more to create your own searchable database.
Most electronic resources provide an easy export feature; if one doesn't exist, a citation can be added manually.
Watch this YouTube video to get started:
Video Credit: SILS graduate assistant Alli Buehler @ The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
* The video Using Zotero for academic writing by mdthib can also be helpful for the users of the standalone version with browser plugins and Word plugin.
Last Updated: October 10, 2016
Created by Y. Umetsubo
To learn more about Zotero, check these guides:
● Zotero User Guide by Zotero
● Quick Start Guide by Zotero
- This page offers 1) Video Tour, 2) The Basics, 3) Organize, 4) Collect, 5) Cite, and 6) Collaborate.
- To locate menu, visit Locate Menu.
● Zotero Guides by Harvard University
- This page offers 1) Get Started with Zotero and 2) For Advanced Users
● Mastering Zotero by GitHub