Why use this guide?
Use this guide to:
- Find background information
- Get scholarly articles
- Locate primary sources
Award-winning AccessEngineering provides:
- access to 400+ books, including classic Engineering handbooks, Schauam's guides, etc.
- instructional videos
- interactive tables and charts
- personalization tools allowing users to organize project information as they work
Whether a faculty member looking for a powerful teaching resource, a student who needs to learn how to use the actual tools employed by professionals, or a working engineer, AccessEngineering is essential to getting the right results, fast.
Off-Campus Access; Wireless Access
- Off-campus access to proprietary library resources
- Campus WIFI service requires a username and password
Your username is the beginning of your CBU e-mail address, up to @.
Your password is your birthdate entered as yymmdd.
Example: If your CBU email address is firstname.lastname@example.org and your birthdate is May 2, 1996:
Initial Password: 960502
Use your Cape Breton University email address and password.
Cape Breton University Library
Available for consultation by appointment or chance.