Skip to main content

Education: M.Ed. Degree Programs

Use this information resource guide to help with your research

How to Borrow Items from Other Canadian Universities

The CBU Library participates in a program that extends reciprocal borrowing privileges to CAUL-CBUA students, faculty and staff at universities and colleges across the country.

To see participating libraries, click HERE.

For further information on CURBA Agreement, click HERE.

To participate in the program you need a valid university ID and CAUL Card (see below).


Librarian, School of Professional Studies

Cathy Chisholm's picture
Cathy Chisholm
Office L-120