Can't find the full-text?
Can’t get to the full text of an article? If the library doesn't have a print version of the journal, try these steps
- Search for the journal article title in WorldCat Local or OneSearch. If no link to full-text:
- Search for the journal title (not journal article title) in Journal Title List from CBU library homepage. Drill down by year, volume, issue, page to get to article. If journal link not found:
- Search for the journal article title in Google Scholar (via CBU library e-Resources). If no link to full-text found:
- Search the internet however you like. If full-text not found:
- Go back to WorldCat local, find record of journal article, submit Relais/ILL request. If no record for the article is found, fill out the Document Delivery request form manually.You can find the form on the Policies page (from the library homepage).
Communication at CBU
About this guide
With much overlap, this guide divides Communication into these categories: Applied Communication, Communication and Society, Rhetoric & Linguistics. The categories are further sub-divided to include the following topics, which are also keywords in Communication course titles:
- Applied Communication: interpersonal, public, workplace, organizational, personal, leadership, public health, education
- Communication and Society: anthropology, gender, family, mass media, sociology, theory, philosophy, performance
- Rhetoric & Linguistics: rhetoric, linguistics, debate, argumentation, persuasion